Black and White Sunday: My Sweet Girl

 photo BWSpetalcurled.png
3.6.2013

All curled up in her lovely fur.
I adore her.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's day!
I would've posted a much more... festive picture, but alas, I am not very festive when it comes to St. Patrick's day. I am also forgetful.
But Petal's sweet face is worth more than a pot of gold, so... there's that?
;)



Today we are participating in the Black and White Sunday blog hop hosted by You Did What With Your Weiner, Dachshund Nola and My Life In Blog Years.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Black and White Sunday: My Sweet Girl

3.17.2013

Black and White Sunday: My Sweet Girl

 photo BWSpetalcurled.png
3.6.2013

All curled up in her lovely fur.
I adore her.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's day!
I would've posted a much more... festive picture, but alas, I am not very festive when it comes to St. Patrick's day. I am also forgetful.
But Petal's sweet face is worth more than a pot of gold, so... there's that?
;)



Today we are participating in the Black and White Sunday blog hop hosted by You Did What With Your Weiner, Dachshund Nola and My Life In Blog Years.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Sage said...

Petal, you look stunning with all your fur framing your face!

 
At March 17, 2013 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is quite lovely, and my human mommy and I can definitely see why you adore her so. A beautiful photo!

 
At March 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful photo!!

 
At March 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I only see 1 eye. Happy Black n White SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

 
At March 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Coralee and Finn said...

Oh, definitely better than a pot of gold! :)

 
At March 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

Aw, so cute!
Nola

 
At March 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Kat said...

Aw, Petal looks so warm and cozy. We didn't celebrate St. Patties Day this year either. Green beer does not get my appetite going.

 
At March 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous melF said...

How precious. I love it when they sleep like this. Like a fox. :)

 
At March 17, 2013 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

So sweet and innocent
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Benny & Lily

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home