Black and White Sunday: New Collar

 photo bwsundaynewcollar2.png
I got a new collar.

 photo bwsundaynewcollar.png
Guess what color it is. ;)



Today we are participating in the Black and White Sunday blog hop hosted by You Did What With Your Weiner, Dachshund Nola and My Life In Blog Years.

Labels: , , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Black and White Sunday: New Collar

2.03.2013

Black and White Sunday: New Collar

 photo bwsundaynewcollar2.png
I got a new collar.

 photo bwsundaynewcollar.png
Guess what color it is. ;)



Today we are participating in the Black and White Sunday blog hop hosted by You Did What With Your Weiner, Dachshund Nola and My Life In Blog Years.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At February 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous melF said...

Beautiful shots. It makes me wonder if you spend as much time grooming yours as I do mine. :)

 
At February 3, 2013 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

Pink? Purple? Blue?
Nola

 
At February 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Sage said...

Ummmmm. A gorgeous Collie brown to match your furs?

 
At February 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner said...

I can hardly see it under all the beautiful, long fur :)

 
At February 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Hmmm, that is a difficult one.

 
At February 4, 2013 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Mmm I can't tell. I think its Purple. Hope you had a great Black n White SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

 
At February 4, 2013 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Cool black & whites
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

 
At February 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Dogs N Pawz said...

We think it is pink!

 
At February 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What lovely photos! I wanted to let you know that I left you something in my blog post today (Monday). Please come over and see when you have a moment!

 
At February 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

LOL - well, from the picture, I'd have to say it's gray. However, knowing Petal's mom has a flare for color and how girlie Petal is, I think it's more likely pink or purple. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home