We're going shopping!

Two lucky Collies get to go to Home Depot with me today to price and pick up some supplies for... something. 
I'll let you figure that out.
I'll let you look at my list and you can guess what we're up to.
What's in it for you?
Nothing, honestly. I'm terribly sorry.
Unless you guess correctly, then you'll have the satisfaction of being right.
That's always nice, isn't it? ;)


Photobucket
I suppose I could have posted my handwritten list, but I didn't even think of that until now. Besides, my fonts are nicer than my handwriting. ;)

Any guesses?

Photobucket Photobucket
A classic from 2011

Guess away!

Labels: , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: We're going shopping!

1.08.2013

We're going shopping!

Two lucky Collies get to go to Home Depot with me today to price and pick up some supplies for... something. 
I'll let you figure that out.
I'll let you look at my list and you can guess what we're up to.
What's in it for you?
Nothing, honestly. I'm terribly sorry.
Unless you guess correctly, then you'll have the satisfaction of being right.
That's always nice, isn't it? ;)


Photobucket
I suppose I could have posted my handwritten list, but I didn't even think of that until now. Besides, my fonts are nicer than my handwriting. ;)

Any guesses?

Photobucket Photobucket
A classic from 2011

Guess away!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At January 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM , Blogger TheWilsonZoo said...

Perhaps a set of weave poles? Are some lucky collies going to take up agility?

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

Something for agility?
Nola

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Collie222 said...

Weave poles and/or jumps?

Does your Home Depot let dogs come inside?

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Oh,Beautiful pups! We hope its something fun!

-Erik, Amanda, and Bosley
manwomanwestie.blogspot.com

 
At January 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Ximena said...

Weave poles! YAY DIY!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would say something for agility. Though the nuts could be to feed the squirrels?!?

 
At January 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You making a sea fairin plastic canoe. Heeheehee, that expression on Pedals Face, that cracks us up!

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

 
At January 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Debbie D. said...

I'll go along with the crowd and say agility posts. Love the photos and the captions! :_)

 
At January 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Ruby said...

Oh, everybody already guessed my answer! Yeah, I too, am guessin' agility weave polls. That, or a really cool tent!
Kisses,
Ruby

 
At January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM , Blogger KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Sounds like weaves to us too. Now if you had a big dish, we would have guessed it was to talk to space aliens.

Essex & Sherman

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home