An Instagram

It's been a week since my surgery and while I'm not where I thought I would be with my recovery, I am feeling a whole lot better.
I've be able to get up and walk around a few times a day. I'll admit that I get way too excited about being up on my feet for more than a minute or two and I often overdo it.
I'm overly eager to recover and get back to my usual routine.

But for now I'm taking things slow and entertaining myself with Instagram.
Enjoy this lovely Instagram of Petal and Harriet.
;)

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: An Instagram

11.06.2012

An Instagram

It's been a week since my surgery and while I'm not where I thought I would be with my recovery, I am feeling a whole lot better.
I've be able to get up and walk around a few times a day. I'll admit that I get way too excited about being up on my feet for more than a minute or two and I often overdo it.
I'm overly eager to recover and get back to my usual routine.

But for now I'm taking things slow and entertaining myself with Instagram.
Enjoy this lovely Instagram of Petal and Harriet.
;)

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At November 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Collie222 said...

Just take it slow. It's been three weeks today, since my surgery and I still have pain if I do too much.

 
At November 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Val said...

Indeed take it slow...enjoy your pups pampering you!!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 5:24 AM , Blogger Cotton said...

A picture is a 1ooo words :) Thanks for sharing
Cotton
PeeS. Get better soon!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

Slow and steady wins the race. Healing race, that is! What a great picture! :)

 
At November 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how great it is they take cares of you.

Hope you feels bettah!

~Mason

 
At November 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's too bad we can't just instantly bounce back after these things, isn't it? I hope you are recovering well from your surgery. I will definitely try and take things slow. That is the advice I have been getting from everyone and even though I know they are right, it is still a difficult thing to do; I want to be able to play with my dogs again! And take care of them. I think that is the hardest part of all.

 
At November 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Val. I have been enjoying it. They have been helping me keep my spirits up. :)

 
At November 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Cotton! You are very sweet. :)

 
At November 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, you're so right! ;) And thank you! :D

 
At November 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is. They're very sweet. :)

Thank you, Mason!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home