Doggy supermodel

Look at this beautiful face.

Photobucket

She's like a doggy supermodel.
I mean, really, who wouldn't hire this gorgeous face to model their dog products?

Photobucket

I'm sitting on a gold mine I tell you.

Labels: , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Doggy supermodel

10.16.2012

Doggy supermodel

Look at this beautiful face.

Photobucket

She's like a doggy supermodel.
I mean, really, who wouldn't hire this gorgeous face to model their dog products?

Photobucket

I'm sitting on a gold mine I tell you.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM , Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

BOL - love the 2nd one too!

Sam

 
At October 16, 2012 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Lakeland adventures with Lola and Milo said...

I agree there's definately a model in the making there.

Sheba.

 
At October 16, 2012 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

Haha she is beautiful!
Nola

 
At October 17, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

She most certainly IS beautiful! But I love the spunk she's got on display in picture #2.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home