Romping in the snow!

Tuesday, with all the snow pictures I shared, I said I would share a few videos, too.
Well, here are those videos meshed (a little sloppily, hah, sorry) into one video.
In it you will see Lassie and Petal running, barking, playing fetch (the wrong way, haha), defending the yard, Lassie rolling in snow and a few of the things he must put up with and endure when he hangs out with me and Petal. Such a patient boy he is. Haha.



Enjoy! :]

P.S. Our snow is all gone now. :[ But it was fun while it lasted!

Labels: , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Romping in the snow!

2.24.2012

Romping in the snow!

Tuesday, with all the snow pictures I shared, I said I would share a few videos, too.
Well, here are those videos meshed (a little sloppily, hah, sorry) into one video.
In it you will see Lassie and Petal running, barking, playing fetch (the wrong way, haha), defending the yard, Lassie rolling in snow and a few of the things he must put up with and endure when he hangs out with me and Petal. Such a patient boy he is. Haha.



Enjoy! :]

P.S. Our snow is all gone now. :[ But it was fun while it lasted!

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At February 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM , Blogger pooky said...

Love your fur babies!!! Brrrrr...looks cold! Glad I found your blog...pretty fun place to be:)) Tfs!

 
At February 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

I have to laugh at Petal. She sure is sassy! Lassie really is a patient boy! LOL

 
At February 24, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger carly said...

Lassie when you're sprinkling snow on him, hahaha. "Mooooooooommmmm," and Petal trying to catch snow, ahahahah <3

 
At February 24, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

So cute!
Dachshund Nola

 
At February 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM , Anonymous Kathy said...

I wish our rain here was snow....so fun! :)

 
At February 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Brianne said...

Fun video! Lassie looks so majestic (even with snow on his head), he's just so handsome and regal. Petal seems like a hoot, and reminds me so much of Violet.

 
At February 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I know! She is so sassy. Hahaha.

 
At February 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha, yet he laid there and just took it anyway. I'm so mean sometimes, lol.
<3

 
At February 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment! :D
Hahah, just imagine if the two got together, Brianne. It would be insane.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home