Mr. Adorable Face

This face.

  Photobucket
This face kills me.
It's his "Are you gonna throw that? 'Cause I want it. Throw it! Throw it! Throw it!" face.
AKA his Mr. Adorable Face.

Photobucket
Iloveit.


Do your dogs make any face that are extra super cute?
When do they make it? For a treat? Their favorite toy?




Photobucket


Labels: , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Mr. Adorable Face

2.18.2012

Mr. Adorable Face

This face.

  Photobucket
This face kills me.
It's his "Are you gonna throw that? 'Cause I want it. Throw it! Throw it! Throw it!" face.
AKA his Mr. Adorable Face.

Photobucket
Iloveit.


Do your dogs make any face that are extra super cute?
When do they make it? For a treat? Their favorite toy?




Photobucket


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At February 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Ellen said...

I only wish I could capture Stewie's really sweet faces in a photograph...but his being camera shy doesn't help. Tucker moves so much it is harder to do to.

I wanted to let you know "I tagged you". Go to my blog to learn about it!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

Lassie sure does have an adorable face! :)

 
At February 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM , Blogger KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Sherman sez that face looks strangley familiar.

 
At February 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Susan said...

So adorable! My get cute, excited faces when I'm going to throw their rope or ball, and cute but somewhat pitiful faces when they're longing for a taste of something I'm eating but they can't have. They're so entertaining! :)

 
At February 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe, thank you all!

Susan, your huskies are too cute! Dogs are entertaining, for sure. :D

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home